Having a blog, a Twitter account, and/or a Facebook page for your brand is meaningless unless you have an audience to interact with. Here are some basic tips to create content to attract more readers, followers, and fans.
Read more about this blog post written for That’s It Communications here.
- Preparing Your Local Marketing for 2013 (iacquire.com)
- The Importance of Landing Pages (shoutmeloud.com)
- How to Solve Your Biggest Content Marketing Problem in 7 Easy Steps (contentmarketinginstitute.com)
- Social Media Marketing Fatal Attraction: When Content Earns Your Brand the Wrong Type of Attention (toprankblog.com)
- 5 Easy Tips To Get Facebook Fans Easily (techterrain.blogspot.com)
- How to Get More Likes on Your Facebook Page (jeffbullas.com)